GLASS CONSERVATORY ROOF
Replacing your old conservatory roof with a new solar control Self-cleaning glass roof can have a tremendous effect on the way your conservatory looks, feels and sounds.
This simple step will transform it into a bright welcoming room, with greater temperature control and less noise when it rains, so you can enjoy it any time of the year.
Today more and more consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the
benefits of glass roofing for conservatories compared with polycarbonate. Aside from aesthetics, glass tends to have a much longer life span compared to other roofing products and coupled with the ease of maintenance, it is now a preferred option by many
Rainfall and traffic noise
are dramatically reduced when compared to 32mm polycarbonate. The argon gas filled units reduce the noise even further as well as offering greater insulation properties.
- Solar control glass offers excellent aesthetics and optimum performance.
- Dramatically reduces glare and heat from the sun.
- Excellent solar control performance combined with good light
- Uses daylight and rainwater to break down and wash away organic dirt.
- Works even on cloudy days and during the night.
- Solar control coating
lasts the lifetime of the IGU.
- Easily cleaned during dry spells by hosing down.
- Low exterior reflection improves aesthetics of the conservatory.
- Solar control glass
is specially designed for conservatory roofs.
By replacing your old polycarbonate roof to a stunning glass roof, you are able to change the design of the roof where required. i.e. a lean to roof can be upgraded to a hipped or pitched roof, giving you a lot more head
room and larger internal space.